Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Australian forces were reorganized so they could send their best to aid Greece

The Australian Official History (probably from On to Benghazi), says that Australian forces in the Mediterranean and Middle East were reorganized so that the best troops could be sent to aid Greece, when the Italians invaded. The indicates that the Commonwealth forces were serious about the effort to support the Greeks. It was not meant to be a half-hearted demonstration, but was a serious attempt to turn back an Axis assault. It was a forlorn effort, but I can understand the attitude that any Axis attack must be met with a strong force.

4 comments:

Motorcycle Enthousiast said...

Hi,

I visited your site today.
I am a huge motorcycle fan myself. And I am thinking about starting my own motorcycle kit blog.

Wishing you the best.

Raymond
motorcycle kit

sdRay said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love texas auto swap meet 2005 then you will want to be there! All kinds of texas auto swap meet 2005 will be in attendance. For more information go to texas auto swap meet 2005
See Ya There!!

Google Page Rank 6 said...

Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue

Bill Adams said...

Veteran's Day is November 11th and I hope that EVERY American will be flying the flag in honor of our troops fighting in Iraq and around the world to preserve our freedoms!

I can even tell you where to get one for free! Visit AmericanFlags.com right now and they'll send you a FREE American Flag. These flags were $19.99, but now they are FREE. You pay just for shipping/handling and they'll ship one to your door. (Actually - I've ordered more than 20 from them to give to my neighbors, as gifts, etc!)

Get your free flag now: **FREE AMERICAN FLAG**

Semper Fi!

Bill Adams

Amazon Ad