Monday, February 28, 2005

There is a picture of tanks in India from 1938

Mechanization reached India in 1938. Duncan Crow has a picture showing a troop leader's Lt.Mk.VI between two Lt.Mk.IIB's, plus a Lt.Mk.VI next to an Indian Pattern Lt.Mk.IIB. This was the 17th/21st Lancers. The other two regiments in the brigade were the 15th Lancers and the famous Central Indian Horse (otherwise known as the 21st King George's Own Horse). The Lt.Mk.IIB's were tiny vehicles, even next to a Lt.Mk.VI, which was none too large, itself.

7 comments:

jiri said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.

DailyLinks said...

Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

Look at this site I saw while surfing Dating Ideas site


Thanks

harvey said...

I nice blog I have one too Horse racing tips galorehorse racing tipping

Online Incomes said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a american single log in
blog/site. I mostly deals with american single log in
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

milfcritic said...

click for dating online site

milfcritic said...

dating personal

Blog World said...

A dying man needs to die, as a sleepy man needs to sleep, and there comes a time when it is wrong, as well as useless, to resist.
Stewart Alsop- Posters.

Amazon Ad